Employee notifications and SMS / text alerts are now available in Estimate Rocket!
This is a great way to enhance the communication with your team members, keep your crews in sync, and delegate tasks quickly and easily.
There are 3 new employee notifications:
- Employee assignment to an estimate or a work order
- This is triggered when a user is scheduled to do an estimate or work order
- Notification will go to full users and field users
- Employee calendar event assignment
- From the schedule page the addition of a task, the assigned user will be notified immediately
- Employee @ note field notification
- When the user types in an @ the employee list will be seen and any employee can be notified immediately.
- Multiple employees can be notified at one time by using multiple @ symbols
Detail Page on Triggering Employee Notifications
SMS / Text Alerts
SMS / Text alerts work with the new employee notifications as well as 4 of the original notifications.
Notifications that can trigger a SMS / Text alert:
- Employee Schedule Project Assignment
- Employee Schedule Task Assignment
- Employee @ note mention
- Client Viewed Proposal
- Client Accepted Proposal
- Client Requested Changes on Proposal
- Client Made Payment on Proposal
The SMS / Text alert on the employee notifications is immediate. The alert on the client activities all trigger based on a delay. If the notification has not been marked as read in the preset number of minutes a SMS / Text alert will be triggered.
Detailed help page on setting up notification SMS / Text alerts
Join us for our Collaboration Tuesdays at 2 pm ET and learn from Estimate Rocket experts how to use these new features along with others. As always, send your team members and bring questions about anything you want to get better at in Estimate Rocket!
Employee Notification and SMS Alert Overview
Employee Notification Sending
Employee Notification SMS Alert Setup